Our largest NC hydraulic press brake weighs 8,800 lbs. with a rigid steel frame. The encoder-controlled stroke and back gauge system offers 2 DROs and takes just 5 minutes to learn.
- Delivers up to 90 tons of pressure.
- Bends sheet metal up to 78” wide.
- 10 hp main motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
POWERFUL, EASY-TO-USE HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
- Runs in 3 modes: jog mode for setup, manual mode for more control over descent and return, and automatic mode for full production.
- 2 encoder-controlled hydraulic cylinders move the top beam.
- Digital readout (DRO) displays the position of the downward stroke, so you can fine-tune a bend and make it right every time.
- It takes a just few seconds to change the top beam pressure and the top position of the stroke (for more or less travel).
- You can set a timer for bend delay to hold the beam down at the bottom of the stroke, so the bend won't lose its shape.
- 2 hand wheels let you adjust the position of the beam and back gauge for consistency across the entire width of the beam.
- Foot pedal brings the stroke up and down, leaving your hands free to position the material.
- Motorized back gauge rides on a solid ball screw trolley mechanism.
- Back gauge encoder shows its position on its own DRO.
- Parallel mechanism on the beam synchronizes the top and bottom die to deliver better quality bends across the entire width of the machine.
RIGID STRUCTURE AND LOW MAINTENANCE
- Heavy electrowelded frame, made of solid steel, enables this press brake to stay accurate and run smoothly in production for many years.
- Upper beam rides on a hardened, stabilizing track, coupled together by 3 axes of bearings, to ensure high accuracy between both dies at any position of the stroke.
- Includes a set of hardened single-Vee American tooling.
- Accepts standard press brake tooling, giving you a wide variety of options.
- Comes with front material rests (or support arms), which some competing machines do not include.
- 6-light safety curtain helps protect you from injury. This guard stops the machine from running if your hand passes through the light beam.
- 4 grease zerks let you add oil every few months.
- Large hydraulic reservoir on the back allows for convenient fluid changes every 6 to 8 months.
FAST SHIPPING AND LIFETIME SERVICE
- Typically in stock and usually ships in 72 hours.
- Comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We provide lifetime technical support by phone. All of our reps have hands-on machine experience. Call us whenever you need help and advice on a project.
Recommended for: Industrial shops, maintenance shops, and R&D shops.
Item Number BP-9078NC
Back Gauge Length 17144
Return Speed 2.36" / sec.
Motor 10 hp
Oil Capacity 45 gal
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Throat Depth 7.87"
Stroke Distance 5.9"
Table Width 6.29"
Approach Speed 3.14" / sec.
Back Gauge Motor 1/2 hp
Bed Length 17145
Bending Speed .236" / sec
Maximum Capacity 90 tons
Distance Between Housings 61"
Distance From Table To Ram 11.81"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 8800lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 103x85x100
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.