Built with a welded plate steel frame, this power bead roller can tackle up to 12 gauge mild steel. Equipped with foot pedals, it’s easy to operate and perfect for heavy industrial applications.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Industrial-grade gearbox comes with a brake to maintain accuracy.
- 10” throat depth is suitable for working on the edges of material.
- Foot pedal controls leave your hands free to guide the material. You only need one operator.
- Forward and reverse pedals help with delicate patterns that you want to go over.
- Movable steel plate depth stop provides a solid surface to guide you and produce straight beads.
- Top handle moves the top shaft vertically so that you can easily open it up and get the material in there.
- Includes 4 tooling profiles: round, shear, step, crimp rolls.
- Cabinet built into the base offers convenient storage for tooling.
- Adjustable depth on the bottom lets you get a custom profile by offsetting your rolls.
- Disengage the black handle to push the shaft back and forth and get your offset.
- Robust, fully welded steel frame ensures many years of accurate, reliable metal forming even at maximum capacity.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- This industrial bead roller includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalforming experience.
- Tooling and replacement parts are usually in stock, so we can ship them to you quickly.
Item Number BR-12E-10
Motor Hp 2
Max. Thickness (Mild Steel) 12 gauge
Roll Diameter 3.77"
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Throat Depth 11"
Adjustable Depth Stop Included
Power 220 Volt Single Phase
Shipping Weight 820lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x53
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.