Made of rigid steel, this bead roller combines all the best features in one package. It offers a quick-release top die, adjustable shaft, variable-speed pedal, depth stops, and more.
- Made in the USA.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- 36” throat depth enables you to work on the middle of large panels.
- Industrial .5 hp motor runs on 110-volt power. Plug it into any household outlet.
- Both rolls are driven. Chain drive on the top roll prevents slippage.
- Variable-speed foot pedal lets you slow down your feed rate for more delicate work.
- You can change the RPM of the rolls in real time by turning the dial on the side or lock the rolls at a constant speed.
- Rollers can run forward or in reverse, so you can go over a pattern as needed.
- Left- and right-hand controls are the same on both sides of the machine.
- Adjust the forming depth by turning a hand wheel just above the working area.
- Quick-release top die can open and close without altering the depth pressure.
- You can begin or end a design in the middle of the panel and not worry if the depth is set correctly.
- Depth stop allows you to easily make straight, repeable beads.
- Comes standard with a ¼” round bead tooling set and a .05" step roll set.
- Shaft is compatible with standard tooling. You could reuse rolls from another brand.
- Bottom die can slide in or out, so you can create custom profiles by varying the offset.
- All friction points turn on bronze bushings that last for decades. Grease fittings allow for convenient maintenance.
- Heavy steel frame ensures accurate beads over many years of use and helps prevent flex.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone from a team of expert metalworkers.
- Bead roller, tooling, and replacement parts are usually in stock for fast shipping.
Item Number BR-16E-36
Country of Manufacture United States
Motor Hp 1/2
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Throat Depth 36"
Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga.
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Shipping Weight 515lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x70
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.