The largest in our horizontal band saw line, this monster can cut huge stock 24 hours a day. The steel frame on this 3 phase column band saw for sale reduces vibrations, and the hydraulic system saves you time and effort.
- 43.3” solid round cutting capacity.
- 65 to 278 fpm inverter-driven variable speed.
- Accepts a standard 2.638” blade (included) for fast, accurate cutting.
- 15 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system handles the vise, descent, feed, and bow return for smooth, time-saving production.
- Hydraulic carbide blade guide system keeps the blade straight with hydraulic pressure behind the guides.
- Hydraulic blade tension device (our patent) lets you easily get the right setting by lining up the liquid-filled gauge.
- 2-meter roller infeed table, controlled by a rack and pinion set-up, simplifies the process of moving large pieces of material to the blade.
- Electro-welded steel framework prevents wobbling and gives the saw the structural strength it needs to tackle heavy stock.
- Powered wire chip brush helps blades last longer.
- Automatic chip conveyor removes metal shavings and debris to keep the saw tidy.
- We keep most parts in stock, so you don’t have to wait long to get a replacement.
- Covered by 1-year parts warranty.
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of knowledgeable reps.
Item Number BS-1100SA
Capacity Square 43.3"
Motor 15 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Capacity Round 43.3"
Table Height 26.772"
Blade Guide Hydraulic Carbide
Blade Size 2.638" x .063" x 385.827"
Blade Speed 65.6 - 278.87
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 10000lbs
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.