This manual machine can run as a pivot-style horizontal band saw or as a vertical band saw, if you lift the head 90° and lock it in. The Baileigh BS-128m portable metal cutting bandsaw is a great multipurpose saw for intricate designs!
- This portable metal bandsaw is ideal for home shops and hobbyists.
- Cuts up to 5” round stock at 90° and up to 6” rectangle.
- Similar to our BS-127, but adds hydraulic descent.
- Tackles a number of other profiles and shapes.
- Head miters 60° left and 45° right.
- Cast iron saw head and bow reduce vibrations and maintain accuracy.
- Choose from 3 blade speeds (78, 154, and 200 fpm) via a step pulley—something you won’t find on other saws in this price range.
- Accepts standard .5” blades.
- Hydraulically-controlled descent makes clean cuts and reduces operator effort.
- Stop rod helps you make repeatable cuts for small runs.
- Adjustable bearing blade guides move as close as possible to the material to produce accurate cuts.
- Fully-welded steel plate framework provides stability and helps this metal band saw last for many years.
- Includes a steel work stand with wheels for portability.
- Baileigh covers this saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. You can call a Baileigh rep whenever you need machine help or project advice.
- Both the metal band saw and all replacement parts are typically in stock for quick shipments.
Item Number BS-128M
Miter Adjustment Swivel Head
Miter Angle 45° – 0° – 60°
Motor 3/4 hp
Capacity Rectangular 90 x 60 x 45 5" x 6" x 1.75" x 2.19" x 3" x 3.7"
Capacity Round 90° x 60° x 45° 5" x 1.75" x 3.75"
Blade Size .5" x .023" x 64.48"
Blade Speed (fpm) 78 x 154 x 200
Descent Control Hydraulic
Power 110V / 60Hz
Shipping Weight 330lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 38x21x24
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.