You can control the descent of the BS-210M horizontal band saw in 2 ways: manually (with a trigger switch) or with a hydraulic descent features usually seen only on more expensive models. Order this industrial horizontal band saw today!
- With a good mix of features at an economical price, this horizontal metal bandsaw is ideal for small-to-medium machine shops or even garage or home shops.
- 1 hp motor requires only 110 volts to run, so you can use it anywhere.
- 6.692” round maximum capacity at 90°.
- Swivel head miters up to 60° and doesn’t compromise the holding power of the vise.
- Cast iron saw head and bow reduce vibrations and help to produce clean, accurate cuts.
- Accepts standard .75" blades.
- You can adjust the infinitely variable blade speed from 66 to 280 fpm, controlled by an inverter, to produce quality cuts and prolong blade life.
- Adjustable blade guides, attached to sealed ball bearings, get as close to the material as possible to keep alignment straight and prolong blade life.
- Control the hydraulic descent pressure and choose the right speed to make a perfect cut for a given application.
- No need to monitor the machine! You can walk away; the blade will automatically stop once it’s done cutting the metal.
- Fully-welded steel plate frame stabilizes the machine and gives it the structural strength to cut at maximum capacity without straining.
- Baileigh covers this metal band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Both the saw and replacement parts are usually in stock for fast deliveries.
- Lifetime technical support by phone lets you call our knowledgeable reps up whenever you need troubleshooting or advice on applications.
Item Number BS-210M
Motor Hp 1
Miter Adjustment Swivel Head
Miter Angle 0 – 60°
Motor High Torque .75Kw (AC)
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Capacity Rectangular 8.26" x 6.69"
Capacity Round 90°/ 45° / 60° 6.692" / 4.724" / 2.755"
Capacity Square 90°/ 45° / 60° 6.692" / 4.375" / 2.44"
Table Height 35.1"
Blade Guide Carbide x Roller
Blade Size .75" x .035" x 83"
Blade Speed (fpm) 66–280 Variable
Descent Control Hydraulic
Shipping Weight 545lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x40
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.