The gear-driven BS-260M industrial band saw is one of the most versatile saws on the market. An AC inverter for speed control runs on 220-volt single-phase power. Use it almost anywhere!
- Capacity of 8.66” round at 90°.
- Dual-mitering head swivels up to 60° to the right and up to 45° to the left.
- Change the miter angle in seconds with the quick-release head lock.
- Solid cast iron saw bow and pivot ensure the straightest cuts with little to no vibration.
- Accepts standard 1” blades.
- 8 precision ball bearings keep the blade in line.
- Patented blade tensioning device helps you check the tension and safely shuts down the machine if the blade breaks.
- You can adjust the cutting speed from 66 to 280 fpm to make high-quality cuts in a specific material.
- Direct-drive gearbox design saves you time in the long run—no pulleys to adjust or belts to break!
- 2 operating modes:
- Manual descent mode for small production runs: Turn on the machine via the trigger switch, then manually guide the material. Perfect for small-to-medium-sized shops.
- Hydraulic descent for larger production runs: Increases blade life and reduces operator fatigue. The hydraulic descent has a downfeed adjustment for feed pressure.
- Comes standard with a powerful flood coolant system that washes away metal chips, cools and lubricates the blade, and helps prolong blade life.
- Fully-welded steel base stabilizes the saw, reduces vibrations, and helps to maintain accuracy for decades.
- Baileigh covers this small horizontal band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep all replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of experienced reps whenever you have a problem with the saw.
Item Number BS-260M
Motor Hp 1.5
Miter Adjustment Dual Swivel Head
Miter Angle 0 – 60°, 45°L
Motor High Torque 1.1Kw (AC)
Capacity Round 90 x 45 x 60 x 45L 8.66" / 5.9" / 3.5" / 5.31”
Capacity Rectangular 90 X 45 X 45L 10.25" x 4.13" / 6.1" x 2.75" / 6.3" x 1.77"
Capacity Square 90 X 45 X 60 X 45L 8.46" / 5.7" / 3.34" / 4.33”
Table Height 35"
Blade Guide Carbide x Roller
Blade Size 1" x .035" x 96.85"
Blade Speed (fpm) 66–280 Variable
Descent Control Hydraulic
Power 220V 1-Phase
Shipping Weight 745lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x45
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.