Cast iron and steel construction—plus a hydraulic system to increase productivity. This semi-automatic metal band saw is an investment that will pay off for years to come.
- 10.5” OD round capacity at 90°.
- Accepts a standard 1” blade (included).
- motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Adjust the variable speed control from 66 to 280 fpm to deliver the best possible cut for a given material and make blades last longer.
- Driven by an AC inverter to maintain a high standard of reliability.
- Head miters 60° right and 45° left.
- Cast iron head and bow, machined to exacting tolerances, keep vibrations to a minimum and produce accurate cuts.
- Industrial grade hydraulic system raises and lowers the head. It also clamps and releases the vise.
- Patented blade tension device lets you easily check the blade tension by looking at the liquid-filled gauge.
- Precision ball bearing guides move the blade as close to the material as possible to make clean, accurate cuts.
- Direct-drive gearbox saves you the trouble of adjusting pulleys and replacing broken belts.
- Start and stop the machine with the convenient foot pedal and change settings on the control panel.
- Electro-welded steel plate framework maintains accuracy and prevents the machine from wobbling.
- Comes standard with a large-capacity flood coolant system that washes away metal shavings and prolongs blade life.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep both the metal-cutting band saw and its replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of experienced reps. Call us any time you have questions or need troubleshooting.
Recommended for: Shops that regularly take on light production work.
Item Number BS-350SA
Motor Hp 2
Miter Adjustment Dual Swivel Head
Miter Angle 0 – 60°, 45°L
Motor High Torque 1.5Kw (AC)
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Capacity Round 90 x 45 x 60 x 45L 10.63" x 9.45" x 6.3" x 8.28"
Capacity Rectangular 90 X 45 X 45L 13.77" x 8.66" x 9.45" x 6.3" 7.3" x 4.33"
Capacity Square 90°/ 45° / 60° 10.24" x 8.66" x 5.9" x 7.09"
Table Height 35"
Blade Guide Carbide x Roller
Blade Size 1" x .035" x 124.5"
Blade Speed (fpm) 66–280 Variable
Descent Control Pressure Assist Hydraulic
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 1220lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 73x30x67
Dimensions L x W x H 72" x 30" x 66"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.