Need a compact saw that can handle a variety of jobs? You can use this machine as a horizontal band saw for general cutoffs or as a vertical band saw for precise shape cutting.
- 1 hp motor runs on 120-volt single-phase power, so you can use it almost anywhere.
- Cutting capacity of 7” OD round and 7’ x 10.25” rectangle at 90°.
- Miters up to 45°; simply loosen the vise and rotate it to the proper angle.
- Cast iron saw head and bow minimize vibrations, ensuring clean, accurate cuts.
- You can operate the saw in horizontal or vertical position (just lift the bow and lock it in place).
- Adjustable blade guides attached to the saw head, with 8 sealed ball bearings, help align the blade and increase its lifetime of use.
- Head and bow are made from heavy cast iron, precisely machined to exacting tolerances, maintaining proper alignment during the cutting process.
- Electro-welded steel plate framework makes the machine sturdy and strong enough to cut at maximum capacity without trouble.
- Moves on wheels for portability.
- Includes chip removal brush and flood coolant system to keep the saw running smoothly for many years.
- We back this portable metal cutting band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call a Baileigh rep for troubleshooting or project tips whenever you need help.
- We typically keep replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
Item Number BS-712M
Miter Adjustment Vise
Miter Angle 0 – 45°
Motor 1 hp
Capacity Rectangular 90 x 45 x 45L 7" x 10.23" x 4.72" x 4.13"
Capacity Round 90° x 45° 7" x 4.33"
Table Height 22"
Blade Guide Roller
Blade Size .75" x .035" x 92.91"
Blade Speed (fpm) 125 x 215 x 270
Descent Control Hydraulic
Power 120 volt
Shipping Weight 420lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x48
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.