We built this 2-column production saw to cut large stock all day. Its hydraulic system and massive steel frame ensure a long lifetime of efficient production and high-quality cutting.
- Huge 31.5” round cutting capacity.
- 66 to 279 fpm adjustable blade speed.
- Inverter-driven variable speed system enables you to choose the perfect setting for your material.
- Accepts a 2.126” blade (included), which allows for fast, precise cutting.
- 10 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power for reliability.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics control the vise, downfeed, descent, and bow return, saving you time and effort on production runs.
- Unique hydraulic carbide guide system keeps the blade straight with pressure behind the guides.
- Patented hydraulic blade tension device offers an easy-to-use gauge. (Just line the black arrow up with the liquid-filled indicator.)
- 2-meter roller table helps you load and feed large, heavy pieces of stock.
- Massive electro-welded steel frame reduces vibrations to keep cuts straight and accurate.
- Powered wire chip brush prolongs blade life by keeping it clean.
- Automatic chip removal conveyor clears away debris.
- We typically keep parts in stock for fast shipping, so you don’t lose time if you need a replacement.
- The BS-800SA production saw is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Contact our team of reps—all with hands-on machine experience—whenever you need troubleshooting.
Item Number BS-800SA
Capacity Square 31.5"
Motor 10 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Capacity Round 31.5"
Table Height 25.5"
Blade Guide Hydraulic Carbide
Blade Size 2.126" x .063" x 326.772"
Blade Speed (fpm) 65.6 - 278.87
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 9500lbs
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.