Within our lineup of vertical bandsaws, the BSV-14VS-V2 metal cutting band saw increases capacity and adds a variable-speed pulley. Make straight and curved cuts with the vertical blade.
- 1 hp motor runs on 120-volt power.
- Wide 14.17" throat depth.
- 7.08” maximum cutting thickness.
- Accepts standard 1/8” to 1/2” blades.
- Cast iron table can pivot front to back and left to right.
- Includes a cast iron mitering system, rip fence, and protractor to make sure your cuts are straight and repeatable.
- Variable speed from 110 to 1200 fpm allows you to adjust the speed for cutting wood, metal, and even plastic.
- Change the speed with the hand wheel (just turn right for higher speed, left for lower).
- Speed scale lets you see the estimated blade speed, so you can choose the right settings for your material and extend blade life.
- This band saw includes everything you need to cut out the center of the material without having to fix a cut through it.
- Manual shear lets you cut the blade, so you can run it through the workpiece, then weld it back together.
- Comes standard with a fully-integrated blade welder with a built-in grinder for finishing the weld joint—great for getting to the center of a cut or repairing blades.
- Thick steel plate framework minimizes vibrations to deliver accurate cuts and helps the machine last for many years.
- Air blowdown system cools the blade and keeps the saw clean from material chips and shavings.
- Halogen work light lets you see what you’re cutting more clearly.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Both the saw and its replacement parts are typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. You can call our team of experienced reps whenever you need help with this metal-cutting band saw.
Recommended for: Any shop that cuts a variety of materials, such as aluminum, plastic, mild steel, and chrome alloy.
Item Number BSV-14VS-V2
Table Size 15.94” x 19.68" (405 x 500mm)
Butt-Welder Capacity (Blade Width) .118” – .625” (3 – 16mm)
Slant of Table 15° L & 45° R
Motor 1 hp
Maximum Thickness 7.08"
Throat Depth 14.17"
Working Height 35"
Blade Length 105.11" – 115.03" (2670 – 2922mm)
Blade Speed 110 - 1200 fpm
Blade Thickness .032"
Power 120 volt
Shipping Weight 807 lbs
Included Blade Size 0.23” (6mm) x 14T
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 39.7” x 27” x 84.46” (1008 x 686 x 2145mm)
Machine Dimensions (L x W x H) 36.6” x 24.4” x 76.77” (930 x 620 x 1950mm)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.