Within our lineup of vertical bandsaws, the BSV-18VS-220-V2 metal cutting band saw increases capacity and adds variable-speed. Make straight and curved cuts with the vertical blade.
- 1 hp motor runs on 220-volt single phase power.
- Wide 18" throat depth.
- 12.9” maximum cutting thickness.
- Accepts standard 1/8” to 5/8” blades.
- Cast iron table can pivot front to back and left to right.
- Includes a cast iron rip fence to make sure your cuts are straight and repeatable.
- Variable speed from 90 to 1400 fpm allows you to adjust the speed for cutting wood, metal, and even plastic.
- Digital read out lets you see the estimated blade speed, so you can choose the right settings for your material and extend blade life.
- This band saw includes everything you need to cut out the center of the material without having to fix a cut through it.
- Manual shear lets you cut the blade, so you can run it through the workpiece, then weld it back together.
- Comes standard with a fully-integrated blade welder with a built-in grinder for finishing the weld joint—great for getting to the center of a cut or repairing blades.
- Thick steel plate framework minimizes vibrations to deliver accurate cuts and helps the machine last for many years.
- Air blowdown system cools the blade and keeps the saw clean from material chips and shavings.
- LED work light lets you see what you’re cutting more clearly.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Both the saw and its replacement parts are typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. You can call our team of experienced reps whenever you need help with this metal-cutting band saw.
Recommended for: Any shop that cuts a variety of materials, such as aluminum, plastic, mild steel, and chrome alloy.
Item Number BSV-18VS-220-V2
Speed Control Inverter
Table Size 19.68" x 21.25"
Butt-Welder Capacity (Blade Width) .125” – .625”
Slant of Table 15° Left, 45° Right
Motor 1 hp
Maximum Thickness 12.9"
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Throat Depth 18"
Working Height 33.26"
Blade Length Range 146.45" - 147"
Blade Speed 90 - 1400 fpm
Blade Thickness .032"
Power 220 Volt Single Phase
Shipping Weight 807 lbs
Included Blade Size 14 TPI, 1/4" wide blade included
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 45.67” x 30.7” x 78.7” (2000 x 1160 x 780mm)
Machine Dimensions (L x W x H) 43.3” x 32.28” x 71.65” (1100 x 820 x 1820mm)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.