Baileigh Industrial is getting known for having some of the best plate beveling machines on the planet and the CM-12 is no exception. The unique “can opener” style CM-12 uses a shear blade that rotate, like a can opener to create welding-ready bevels on linear plates of any shearable material, including iron, steel (up to 85,000lbs/in² or 60kg/mm2), brass, copper and aluminum. It cuts bevels from 1/8" to 1-3/8" (3 to 30 mm) in thickness, with a minimum plate width of 2-3/8" (60 mm) and minimum plate length of 2-3/8" (60 mm). Order the CM-12 plate bevel machine from Baileigh Industrial today.
Features of the CM-12 Plate Beveler:
- Incredibly silent running of the machine.
- The beveling angle adjustable by the help of the kit for needed angle. Available are kits for 30, 45,
37.5, 22.5 and 50 degrees. 30 and 45 degrees are included
- The pressure bar unit and the piece supporting unit can be adjusted in height and are supplied with
visible graduated scale.
- It can be hooked to the plate that is to be machined in either a horizontal or vertical position. The machine
can be inverted in order to bevel the bottom side of the plate. Both X and K bevels are possible.
- Light weight design disctates that only one person is necessary for operation.
- Functions as a stationary or a moveable station
To find out more about the CM-12 plate beveling machine from Baileigh Industrial contact a representative today.
Item Number CM-12
Max. Bevel Width .472"
Bevel Angle 30° to 50° With optional plates, (30° and 45° are inlcuded)
Material Thickness .118" to 1.37" (3-35mm)
Min. Material Dim. 2.36" x 2.36" (60mm x 60mm)
Cutting Speed 5.8 f/min (1.8 m/min)
Motor .5 hp
Power 220 Volt Three Phase
Shipping Weight 150lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 19x12x21
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.