Like many machines built into one, this double end chamfering machine does more than just bevel material. It also easily adjusts to the right height and orientation to shave time off your project, like it shaves the edge off of plate metal.
- 5.25 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bevels materials ranging in thickness from .275” to 2.75” or 7 to 70 mm.
- You can vary the angle continuously from 15° to 60° without replacing any parts.
- Inverter allows for adjustment of automatic feed speed.
- Industrial-grade gear reduction system guides cutter head.
- Milling head, with rugged inserts, moves at high speeds.
- Control the plate beveling machine with a detachable pendant, outfitted with large dials and stop and start buttons.
- Includes sophisticated “floating” manipulator stand and trolley to save you time and effort on positioning and set up.
- Large wheels mounted on trolley carriage enable smooth transportation.
- Lift handle lets you raise the machine to the desired height.
- Dust-proof box encloses all electrical circuits and comes equipped with all appropriate safety features.
- Comes standard with table for smaller material processing without sacrificing bevel capacity.
- Conforms to strict CE or European Conformity regulations.
- Double end chamfering machine covered by a 1-year warranty as well as lifetime technical support from Baileigh’s experienced team.
Use this plate beveling machine for: chamfering steel, stainless steel, aluminum, or any other shearable material, especially in preparation for welding.
Why choose the CM-50DS over similar machines?
- No need to use a time-absorbing crane to flip the material. This model rotates on its stand to achieve double-sided beveling.
- “Floating” stand compensates for unevenness in the floor or steel plate.
- Clamping system allows for assembly and disassembly in seconds and without any tools.
- You can rely on Baileigh for project advice and troubleshooting—just a phone call away—for as long as you’re using the CM-50DS.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.