The CS-275EU makes pristine cuts as only a cold saw can. It’s ideal for light metal fabrication and chassis. A cast iron base and flood coolant system ensure a long lifetime of use.
- Accepts an 11” blade (included).
- 3.25” round tube capacity at 90°, big enough for just about any chassis project.
- Miters up to 45° left and right.
- Dual-mitering head lets you tackle various shapes and materials like pipe, angle iron, and solid bar.
- Blade turns at 54 rpm.
- Robust 1.5 hp motor runs on 110-volt power, so you can use it anywhere.
- Fully cast iron head will deliver clean cuts for many years.
- European-style vise with a cam lock allows for fast material loading and unloading.
- Vise supports the material on opposite sides of the blade to maintain high cut quality.
- Material stop rod lets you conveniently set up repeatable cuts for production runs.
- Solid cast iron saw base keeps the machine stable, so that the blade cuts accurately.
- Saw sits on top of a sturdy steel stand that puts the machine at a comfortable cutting height.
- Flood coolant system helps the operator cut material more easily and prolongs blade and machine life.
- Usually in stock for quick deliveries.
- Replacement parts are available and stocked at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- We cover this circular cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh reps with hands-on machine experience.
- Hobbyists that need a bigger saw than our CS-250
- Maintenance departments in full production shops
- Custom R&D shops
Item Number CS-275EU
Max. Blade Diameter 11"
Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
Round Solid at 45° 3.25"
Square Tube at 45° 2.2" x 2.2"
Round Tube at 45° 3.25"
Rectangle Tube at 45° 2.2" x 2"
Round Solid at 90° 3.25"
Rectangle Tube at 90° 3.1" x 2"
Square Tube at 90° 2.5" x 2.5"
Round Tube at 90° 3.25"
Coolant System Yes
Slotting Capable Yes
Vice Style Single Action with Cam Lock
Max. Vice Opening 4"
Head Style Pivot
Arbor Size 1.26"
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Working Height 38"
Blade Size 11"
Blade Speed 54 (rpm)
Shipping Weight 460lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48x31x43
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.