Need a circular cold saw to make perfect cuts—every shift, every day? You can rely on the CS-275M. It comes with a self-centering vise, steel stand, and flood coolant system.
- Accepts an 11” blade.
- 2.75” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, perfect for slotting applications.
- 3 hp motor requires 220 volt 3-phase power.
- Choose from 2 speeds depending on your material: between 60 rpm (mild steel) and 120 rpm (aluminum).
- Direct-drive head features all-metal gears, ground and hardened to last for many years.
- Backlash adjustment ensures tight tolerances throughout the life of the saw.
- Self-centering American-style vise keeps the material correctly aligned with the blade for perfect cuts.
- Sturdy stop rod can move left or right to set up repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Heavy folded steel base—larger and wider than our CS-275EU—stabilizes the machine for accurate, wobble-free cutting.
- Flood coolant system helps the blade make burr-free cuts, takes strain off the operator, and enables the blades and saw to last longer.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
- Marine rails
- Playground equipment
- Hand railings
- Various chassis applications
- Other fabrication cutting jobs
Item Number CS-275M
Max. Blade Diameter 11"
Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
Round Solid at 45° 1.5"
Square Tube at 45° 2.165" x 2.165"
Round Tube at 45° 2.25"
Rectangle Tube at 45° 2.165" x 2.25"
Round Solid at 90° 1.5"
Rectangle Tube at 90° 2.75" x 2.9"
Square Tube at 90° 2.75" x 2.75"
Round Tube at 90° 2.75"
Coolant System Yes
Slotting Capable Yes, Left and Right
Vice Style Dual Action, Self Centering
Max. Vice Opening 4.5"
Head Style Pivot
Arbor Size 1.26"
Motor 3.0 / 1.5 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Blade Speed Two Speeds, 60 / 120 (rpm)
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 635lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.