This semi-automatic, 3 phase cold saw will save time while making large amounts of pristine cuts. Built to last, this Baileigh chop saw offers a cast iron head and base, a pneumatic vise, and a flood coolant system.
- Accepts an 11” blade.
- Maximum capacity of 2.75” round tube at 90°.
- Cuts thin-, medium-, or thick-walled pipe, as well as tubing, extrusions, and solid bar stock.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, perfect for slotting applications.
- You can switch between 2 operating speeds, 60 and 120 rpm, depending on your application.
- 3 hp motor requires 220-volt 3-phase power to run the direct-drive blade.
- Design adds semi-automatic technology to our CS-275M cold saw, one of the best manual production saws available.
- Heavy-duty cast iron head minimizes vibrations to give you high-quality cuts with smooth edges.
- Head features all-metal gears that are ground and hardened for long life.
- Backlash adjustment lets you reduce play in the gears to maintain tight tolerances throughout many years of use.
- American-style self-centering vise keeps the material in the right position to the blade for perfect cuts.
- Pneumatic or air-powered vise spares you the trouble of locking the material in by hand.
- You can operate this circular cold saw in manual mode (pull down the blade head by hand) or semi-automatic mode.
- Easy to use: just put your material in the vise and push the foot pedal to clamp it. The blade will automatically start, lower, and cut.
- Blade will shut off and the head automatically rises back to the top once the cut is complete, eliminating the effort of manually returning it.
- Stop rodconveniently allows you to cut repeatable lengths.
- Rigid cast iron base reduces vibrations for accurate cutting and makes both the blades and the saw itself last longer.
- Sturdy folded steel stand stabilizes this circular saw and adds to its structural strength.
- Flood coolant system lubricates the blade for clean cutting and mirror-smooth edges.
- Integrated coolant system saves you money by extending the lifespan of cold saw blades.
- We stock replacement parts at our Wisconsin headquarters so we can ship them out quickly.
- This chop saw comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our team of metalworking experts any time you need help.
Item Number CS-275SA
Max. Blade Diameter 11"
Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
Round Solid at 45° 1.5"
Square Tube at 45° 2.165" x 2.165"
Round Tube at 45° 2.25"
Rectangle Tube at 45° 2.165" x 2.25"
Round Solid at 90° 1.5"
Rectangle Tube at 90° 2.75" x 2.9"
Square Tube at 90° 2.75" x 2.75"
Round Tube at 90° 2.75"
Coolant System Yes
Slotting Capable Yes
Vice Style Dual Action, Self Centering
Max. Vice Opening 4"
Head Style Pivot
Arbor Size 1.26"
Motor 3.0 / 1.5 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Blade Speed Two Speeds, 60 / 120 (rpm)
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 715lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.