This vertical column cold saw weighs an impressive 1,898 lbs. That steel construction lets you cut heavy materials and produce a machined-like surface that doesn't need clean-up.
- Accepts up to a 16.5” blade.
- Miters 45° left and 60° right, perfect for tubing, angle iron, and channel applications.
- Yaskawa® inverter drive controls the variable speed from 40 to 240 rpm.
- 5 hp blade motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Hardened and ground 2” slideways are attached to the solid column for durability and trouble-free movement.
- Efficient combination of drive motor, hydraulic feeding system, and coolant system will provide decades of profitable use, even in a demanding shop.
- Hydraulic downfeed and upfeed can efficiently tackle high production applications.
- You can limit the upward stroke or travel for faster cycle times and production.
- Semi-automatic system is simple to operate: just step on the foot pedal and the blade will descend to cut your material.
- Foot pedal clamps the hydraulic self-centering vise. You don’t have to adjust when switching between material sizes.
- After cutting, the blade automatically shuts off and returns to home position.
- American-style vise has jaws on both sides of the material to increase blade life.
- Vise slides to allow for a continuously variable range of positions.
- Metered stop rod ensures repeatable lengths for efficient production.
- Steel framework prevents wobbling and maintains accuracy.
- Rigid base gives the saw the structural strength to cut large volumes of maximum capacity material.
- Flood coolant system makes blades last longer and maintains a high cut quality.
- Oiler system with one-shot lube keeps the saw head moving smoothly.
- Integrated chip brush cleans away debris for increased blade life.
- Comes with both standard flat and Vee jaws.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for quick shipping.
- We cover this circular cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our team of experienced metalworkers whenever you have a problem or question.
Item Number CS-C485SA
Max. Blade Diameter 17" - 14" standard
Head Miter 45° Left / 60° Right
Round Solid at 45° 2.36"
Square Tube at 45° 3.93" x 3.93"
Round Tube at 45° 4.5"
Rectangle Tube at 45° 3.93" x 1.96"
Round Solid at 90° 2.75"
Rectangle Tube at 90° 4.72" x 1.96"
Square Tube at 90° 4.33" x 4.33"
Round Tube at 90° 2.75"
Coolant System Yes
Vice Style Single Action
Max. Vice Opening 6"
Head Style Column
Arbor Size 1.26"
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 1900lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x87
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.