We designed this industrial dust collector to work 2 shifts in heavy woodworking shops—and keep them pristine. This quiet unit will run all day long and stay cooler than competitors.
- Mighty 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Produces 3,600 CFM of suction to pull dust from several machines at the same time.
- Powerful airflow will overcome resistance caused by the ducting from machine to collector.
- To deliver more force, this dust collector has a higher amp draw than our smaller capacity units.
- 1 micron filter traps even the smallest particles with with 99.9% efficiency, keeping your shop’s air clean and breathable.
- Automatic filter cleaner starts them motorized flapper to release dust when you power down.
- 60-gallon drum collects enough dust that you don’t have to empty it too frequently.
- Casters on the drum allow you to easily wheel it and dispose of sawdust. No need to risk a spilling bag!
- 4 dust ports (10” x 4”) enable you to hook up multiple machines at once.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- Remote-controlled start and shutoff lets you manage the dust collector while you’re working on another machine across the room.
- Swivel casters on the base make this dust collector convenient to move.
- Takes 2 to 4 hours to assemble the machine.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We back this dust extraction system with lifetime technical support by phone. Our experienced woodworkers are here to troubleshoot and answer questions.
- Industrial cabinet shops
- Tech colleges that teach multiple woodworking classes
- Non-woodworking companies that release heavy dust particles into their shop environment
Item Number DC-3600C
Shipping Weight 510lbs
Dust Collection Port 10" x 4"
Number of Outlets 4
Drum Capacity (Gallon) 60 gallon
Remote Start Included
Power 220V Three Phase
Horse Power 5
Noise Level ( @ 3 meters) 88 Decibles
Max. Static Pressure 12.3 In H2O
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x60
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.