This small cyclone dust collector packs a 1.5 hp motor and 600 CFM into its compact footprint. At 75 decibels, it’s so quiet you'll hardly notice it pulling all the dust out of your shop.
- Runs on 110-volt power. Use it almost anywhere.
- 1.5 hp motor produces 600 CFM of suction, quite a lot for a small unit.
- 1 micron filter traps even superfine particles to purify your air and help protect your lungs.
- Although it pulls less CRM than most small bag-style machines, this cyclone is more efficient. It doesn’t lose suction through bags.
- Canister filter includes a flapper that you turn to shake light dust into an attached bag, preventing buildup.
- 20 gallon drum collects heavier dust and debris.
- You can unlatch the drum and wheel it, keeping the mess inside the drum and decreasing the chance of spills.
- 2 ports (4”) let you hook up multiple machines.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- This portable dust collector can pull particles from more than one machine at once, unlike most bag-style units with similar capacity.
- 4 swivel-locking casters on the base let you easily move the dust collector around your shop.
- Takes around 2 hours to get this dust extractor up and running.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number DC-600C
Shipping Weight 230lbs
Number of Outlets 2
Drum Capacity (Gallon) 20
Horse Power 1.5
Noise Level ( @ 3 meters) 75dB
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48x45x40
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.