You want your jobs to come out looking as polished and finished as possible, so choose a large-diameter disc grinder that fits right in with your high standards. The DG-500 is built to last, designed to minimize delays, and made from only the highest-quality manufacturing processes. Order this disc grinder for sale today.
- Disc sander runs on 220 volts single-phase power and will work in almost any fabrication or machine shop.
- Strong, reliable 2 HP motor sets Baileigh’s grinders apart from the competition.
- Easy-to-use hand wheel chamfer adjustment lets you position the chamfer up to 45° vertically.
- Entire worktable can be moved up or down the column via hand wheel adjustment.
- Convenient dust port hooks up to any shop vacuum and helps with shop cleanup.
- Cast iron base and worktable reduce vibrations.
- Heavy-duty column further increases rigidity and ensures the smoothest grinds.
Recommended for: Smoothing over burrs on metal, chamfering edges for welding, and cleaning up castings, among other uses.
Item Number DG-500
Table Size 25.5" x 14.5"
Motor 2 hp
Table Adjustments Downward 45°
Table Adjustments Upward 30°
Disc Diameter 20"
Disc Speed 1,100 rpm
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 400lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48x45x58
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.