This economical belt driven drill press runs smoothly even at full capacity - this 14" drill press lets you run tooling at the proper speed to fit your application with its 5 speed pulley configuration which helps extend tooling life.
- .5 hp motor requires 110 volt power and will work at any shop or site.
- Belt driven head drills a maximum capacity of 5/8” steel.
- 5 speeds in the range from 250 to 2900 rpm to suit your application.
- 2-7/8" steel column eliminates flexing even when drilling at full capacity.
- Rigid cast iron base and table add strength to the drill’s structure.
- Includes a safety shield around the drill head to protect you.
- Baileigh backs this drill press machine with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our experienced team.
Item Number DP-0625E
Spindle Speeds 5
Diameter of Column 2-7/8"
Base Size 25-3/4" x 16-1/2"
Table Size 11" x 11"
Quill Diameter 1-3/4"
Spindle Nose to Table 6" Min to 36" Max
Spindle Nose to Base 48"
Spindle Taper B16
Table Angle Adj 360°
Main Motor 1/2 hp
Rpm 250, 700, 1150, 1900, & 2900
Drill Capacity Steel 5/8"
Power 110 Volt
Shipping Weight 240lbs
Special Notes Includes B-16 1-16mm Keyless Chuck
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x23
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.