This economical belt driven drill press runs smoothly even at full capacity - the DP-1000E is a 15-1/2" drill press with an MT2 Taper that lets you run tooling at the proper speed to fit your application with its 5 speed pulley configuration which helps extend tooling life.
- .5 hp motor requires 110 volt power and will work at any shop or site.
- Belt driven head drills a maximum capacity of 1” steel.
- 5 speeds in the range from 250 to 2900 rpm to suit your application.
- 3-1/8" steel column eliminates flexing even when drilling at full capacity.
- Rigid cast iron base and table add strength to the drill’s structure.
- Includes a safety shield around the drill head to protect you.
- Baileigh backs this drill press machine with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our experienced team.
Item Number DP-1000E
Diameter of Column 3-1/8"
Spindle Travel 3"
Base Size 23" x 16"
T-Slot Width 1/2"
Table Size 12-1/2" x 12-1/2"
Quill Diameter 2"
Spindle Nose to Table 5-1/2" Min. To 35-1/2" Max.
Spindle Nose to Base 47-1/2"
Spindle Taper MT2
Table Angle Adj 360°
Main Motor 1/2 hp
Rpm 250, 700, 1150, 1900, & 2900
Drill Capacity Steel 1"
Power 110 Volt
Shipping Weight 290lbs
Special Notes B-16 1-16mm Keyless Chuck, MT2 to B16 Arbor, Drift Key
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x21
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.