Equipped to run at 4 different speeds, the gear-driven metal drill press is as versatile as it is tough. For an economical price, you can add this drill—built to Baileigh’s exacting quality standards—to your shop.
- 1.5 hp motor requires 110 volts of power and will run in any fabrication or machine shop.
- Maximum capacity of up to 1” mild steel.
- Transmission offers multiple speeds (125, 420, 535, and 1740 rpm) for drilling and tapping an array of different materials.
- Sturdy 4" diameter column reduces flexing to ensure accurate results.
- You can easily adjust the gear head up or down on the column.
- Comes standard with a heavy cast iron base and adjustable table.
- Includes a protective guard around the spindle for your safety.
- Bright halogen work light bends to provide visibility where you need it.
- Baileigh covers this drill press with a 1-year warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone.
- Need this gear-driven drill press soon? No problem, we keep the DP-1000G in stock for quick shipping.
Item Number DP-1000G
Table Size 19.75" x 13.75"
Motor 1.5 hp
Spindle Speed 125, 420, 535, 1740 rpm
Spindle Taper MT 3
Tapping Capacity 5/8"
Shipping Weight 500lbs
Drill Capacity 1"
Spindle Travel 5.3"
Base Dimensions L x W 15.5" x 19.5"
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 66x22x28
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.