Built to last for years, the DP-1200VS floor drill press is an economical option for any shop. With a 22” swing, this variable-speed drill press will prove an ideal investment for any machinist or fabricator.
- 2 hp motor runs on just 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Tackles a maximum drilling capacity of 1-1/16” mild steel.
- Heavy duty spindle transfers power to the #3 Morse taper tooling .
- Speed potentiometer dial controls powerful inverter-driven head.
- Variable drilling speed, ranging from 10 to 2250 rpm, lets you choose the right setting to suit your application.
- Digital readout displays actual spindle rpm, ensuring precise results time after time.
- Features an auto-reversing tap function with up to .1/2” capacity.
- Wide column provides extra support and rigidity to reduce flexing even during the toughest drilling sessions.
- Base and 16-3/4” x 19” table are made of a heavy iron casting to increase rigidity.
- Very large .625" T-slots let a vise or fixture securely hold your material.
- Movable coolant system, with magnetic fixture, sprays out where you need it to extend drill bit and tap lifespan.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of experienced reps.
- Need it soon? We keep the DP-1200VS in stock for quick shipments.
Item Number DP-1200VS
Diameter of Column 4"
Distance Between Spindle Nose and Base 1-1/4" Min. / 23-1/2" Max.
Base Size 25-3/4" x 16-1/2"
Table Size 16-3/4" x 19"
Quill Diameter 3"
Spindle Nose to Table 36.41"
Spindle Nose to Base 44-1/2"
Spindle Speed 10-2,250 RPM
Spindle Taper MT3
Table Slot .625"
Tapping Capacity 1/2"
Main Motor 2 hp
Drill Capacity Steel 1-1/16"
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 650lbs
Drill Capacity 1.25"
Spindle Travel 5.9"
Column Diameter 4.52"
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x82
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.