Built to last for years, the DP-1250VS floor drill press draws strength from its sturdy base and column that won’t flinch during the heaviest drilling sessions. With a 20.8” swing, this variable-speed drill press will prove an ideal investment for any machinist or fabricator.
- 2 hp motor runs on just 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Tackles a maximum drilling capacity of 1.25” mild steel.
- Heavy duty spindle transfers power to the #4 Morse taper tooling .
- Speed potentiometer dial controls powerful inverter-driven head.
- Variable drilling speed, ranging from 85 to 2000 rpm, lets you choose the right setting to suit your application.
- Digital readout displays actual spindle rpm, ensuring precise results time after time.
- Features an auto-reversing tap function with up to .75” capacity.
- Wide column provides extra support and rigidity to reduce flexing even during the toughest drilling sessions.
- Base and 22” x 18.5” table are made of a heavy iron casting to increase rigidity.
- Very large .625" T-slots let a vise or fixture securely hold your material.
- Coolant system, stored in the base, sprays out at the end of the spindle behind the splash and safety guard to extend drill bit and tap lifespan.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of experienced reps.
- Need it soon? We keep the DP-1250VS in stock for quick shipments.
Item Number DP-1250VS
Table Size 22" x 18.5"
Quill Diameter 2.95"
Spindle Nose to Table 36.41"
Spindle Nose to Base 48.22"
Spindle Speed High 245 – 2000 rpm
Spindle Speed Low 85 – 540 rpm
Spindle Taper MT 4
Table Slot .625"
Tapping Capacity 3/4"
Main Motor 2 hp
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 865lbs
Drill Capacity 1.25"
Spindle Travel 5.9"
Column Diameter 4.52"
Base Dimensions L x W 27" x 19"
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x79
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.