With a cast iron base and a sturdy steel column, this 20” DP-1500G gear-driven drill press offers the rigid strength you need for heavy drilling jobs.
- 3.5 hp motor runs on 220 volt 3-phase power.
- Drills a maximum capacity of 1.5" mild steel.
- Includes an auto tapping feature with a 1.3” capacity.
- Variable-speed drill press lets you select the correct setting for a project within the continuous range of 108 to 1800 rpm.
- Standard #4 Morse taper transfers power from the gear head to the material.
- Cast iron base and mighty 5.5" diameter steel column eliminate flexing for heavy feeds at max capacity.
- 20" x 16" table features large T-slots for a vise or fixture to hold material securely.
- Includes a chuck, coolant system and a flexible halogen work light as standard features, not upgrades.
- Protective shield around drill head keeps you and your shop safe.
- Baileigh backs this heavy-duty drill press for sale with a 1-year parts warranty. You can also count on our team for technical support by phone over the machine’s lifetime of use.
Item Number DP-1500G
Table Size 20" x 16"
Motor 3.5 hp
Spindle Speed 108 – 1800 rpm
Spindle Taper MT 4
Tapping Capacity 1.3"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 990lbs
Drill Capacity 1.5"
Spindle Travel 7.48"
Base Dimensions L x W 19.5" x 28"
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 86x23x37
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.