Drill smarter and harder with this 20” floor-type drill press which tackles hefty capacities at up to 2000 rpm. Built to deliver precise results for years, the DP-1500VS comes equipped with a variety of time-saving and performance-enhancing features.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work practically anywhere.
- Handles a maximum drilling capacity of 1.5” steel and 1.75” cast iron.
- Auto-reversing tapping feature has a capacity of .937”.
- Speed range from 65 to 2000 rpm lets you pick the right setting for your project.
- Potentiometer dial controls the drill speed.
- Digital readout on the front displays the speed in rpm for easy checking.
- Sophisticated Delta® inverter drives #4 Morse taper spindle.
- Chuck with automatic tool ejector simplifies tooling changes.
- Large, machined 22” x 18.5” drill table offers plenty of room for material.
- Oversized .625” T-slots allow for secure clamping of a vise or fixture.
- Sturdy 4.52” column eliminates flex and boosts drilling accuracy.
- Cast base supports rigidity at maximum capacity.
- Power-down feed helps to prolong the machine’s lifetime of use.
- Safety guard around the spindle with a limit switch protects you and your shop.
- Powerful coolant system, housed in the base, keeps the drill from overheating and helps the drill last longer.
- Includes a bright halogen light that bends to enable you to see the material better as you work.
- Baileigh covers this drill with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Why choose the DP-1500VS over similar drill presses?
- You can extend tooling usage by adjusting the inverter-driven head and quill speed to each different drill size.
- Continuous speed range, instead of just a few pre-set speeds, allows you to fine-tune the setting as you work.
- We use only the best-quality heavy metal castings for the base and table to add to the overall strength of the drill press.
- The DP-1500VS comes standard with features that other brands consider upgrades, like coolant systems and worklights.
- You can call up Baileigh’s team of seasoned customer service reps any time for troubleshooting or expert advice on how to get the most out of the machine.
Item Number DP-1500VS
Table Size 22" x 18.5"
Quill Diameter 2.95"
Quill Feed .0078", .004", .002" per rev.
Spindle Nose to Table 22.75"
Spindle Nose to Base 40.75"
Spindle Speed High 245 – 2000 rpm
Spindle Speed Low 65 – 540 rpm
Spindle Taper MT 4
Table Slot .625"
Tapping Capacity .937"
Main Motor 2 hp
Drill Capacity Cast Iron 1.75"
Drill Capacity Steel 1.5"
Power 220V Single Phase
Shipping Weight 990lbs
Spindle Travel 5.9"
Column Diameter 4.52"
Base Dimensions L x W 27" x 19"
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x88
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.