The DP-1850G drill press harnesses a lot of power for its price. This gear drive drill press can handle those bigger, tougher jobs at your fabrication or machine shop. Order this geared drill press online today!
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 26-3/4” swing to tackle large pieces of material.
- Drills a maximum capacity of 1.57” with a tapping capacity of up to 1”.
- Gear head turns at speeds between 90 and 2425 rpm, so you can select the right speed for almost any application.
- #4 Morse spindle taper feed is electric and completely adjustable.
- Massive column and cast steel base reduce flexing even when you’re drilling at full capacity.
- 21-1/4” x 17-1/4” work table with X-pattern T-Slots.
- .7” table-slots allow for a vise or fixture to get a firm hold on the material.
- Includes an electronic power-down feed and a coolant system to prolong the drill’s lifetime of use.
- Equipped with a chuck and an automatic tool ejector to adapt to your project quickly and easily.
- Comes standard with a protective shield and a halogen light for safer drilling in your shop and elsewhere.
- Baileigh covers this gear-driven drill press with a 1-year parts warranty plus our unbeatable lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number DP-1850G
Spindle Speeds 12
Max. Drill Capacity 1.57"
Max. Tapping Capacity 7/8"
Distance from Spindle to Table 4" to 24-3/8"
Distance from Spindle to Base 47"
Spindle Taper MT-4
Spindle Travel 7-3/4"
Spindle Speed Range 90-2,425 RPM
Power Feed .0047", .0094", .0157"
Table Size 17-1/4"x 21-1/4"
Base Size 33" x 25"
T-Slot Width .7"
Motor 2 hp
Power 220V 3-phase
Shipping Weight 1225lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x90
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.