Looking for a small, compact, bench top drill press that has the power to do any task you ask of it at an economical price? The DP-4016B 16" swing is just what you are looking for. This drill press runs smoothly even at its's 1" full capacity—and will do so for years at your shop.
- 1/2 hp motor requires 110-volt power and will work at virtually any shop or site.
- Belt-driven head drills a maximum capacity of 5/8” steel.
- Spindle speeds in the range from 250 to 2900 rpm to suit your application.
- 2-3/4" wide steel column eliminates flexing even when drilling at full capacity.
- Rigid cast iron base and table add strength to the drill’s structure.
- The table even tilts left or right to 45 degrees.
- Includes a safety shield around the drill head to protect you.
- Baileigh backs this bench-top drill press machine with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our experienced team.
Item Number DP-4016B
Maximum Load Capacity 132 lbs
Spindle Speeds 5
Drilling Capacity 3/4" Mild Steel
Distance from Spindle to Table 13.18"
Distance from Spindle to Base 22.83"
Diameter of Column 2-3/4"
Spindle Taper MT2
Spindle Travel 3.93"
Spindle Speed Range 250-2900 rpm
Table Size 11.14” x 9.76”
Base Size 10.63” x 10.03”
T-Slot Width 2 @ .531"
Overall Size 29.13" x 17.52" x 41.33"
Table Angle Adj L or R 45 Degrees
Chuck Capacity .03" - .625" (B16)
Power 110 Volt
Shipping Weight 269 lbs
Rotating Head Yes (360 degrees)
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48" x 30" x 21"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.