Made from twin 3/8” thick steel plates, the EW-21 benchtop english wheel is just what the metal shaping doctor ordered for small shops. But don't let the small size fool you, it is one of the most rigid English wheels on the market with feature that other wheels can only dream about. It includes 4 anvils, to handle almost any application.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity.
- 21” throat depth with a large lower opening for curved panels.
- Upper wheel is 8” diameter x 2” wide.
- Comes with 4 bottom anvils (all 2” wide) in the following radii: flat, 2”, 8", and 24”.
- Everything on this wheel is adjustable, including the caster and camber of the bottom anvil.
- The wheel even rotates to work parallel with the frame for those long projects.
- Incorporates quick-release lower anvil support with locking cam for easy panel removal.
- You can conveniently store your anvils on the integrated roll holder.
- For those with extra space a sturdy floor stand is available.
- Optional lower anvils are available, as well as a rubber top roll.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with hands-on machine experience.
Recommended for: Restoration or bodywork on autos, planes, cycles, and much more.
Item Number EW-21
Country of Manufacture United States
Top Roll Dia. 8"
Bottom Roll Dia. 2.5"
Head Style Rotating
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Throat Depth 21"
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Contact Wheel Dia x Width 8" x 2"
Lower Die Radius FLAT, 24", 8", 2"
Shipping Weight 600lbs
Things to Know Before Purchase This is a bench top machine, but an optional stand is available
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x80
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.