Built with a welded tube frame, this compact entry-level English wheel can smooth compound curves into 18 gauge mild steel. The EW-28 includes all the tooling you’ll need: 6 lower rolls.
- Ample 28” throat depth.
- Comes standard with an 8” x 2” upper roll.
- Includes lower anvil rolls with 6 different radii: 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, and 12”.
- Arrives intact with only minor assembly required (no welding needed).
- Fully welded, heavy-walled square tubing frame helps eliminate flex when forming at maximum capacity.
- Rigid steel stand is built to withstand years of hard use while shaping mild steel and aluminum sheet metal.
- Tooling rack on the side gives you a handy place to put your rolls.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with hands-on machine experience.
Recommended for: Restoration or bodywork on autos, planes, cycles, and much more.
Item Number EW-28
Mild Steel Capacity 18 ga.
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Throat Depth 28"
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Lower Die Radius 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 12"
Shipping Weight 240lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48x45x15
Top Wheel Dimensions 8" x 2"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.