Not all English wheels are the same. A 37 ¾” throat depth and box tubing frame make our EW-40 stand out from competing models. We include 9 bottom anvils and 3 upper wheels.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity.
- 37 ¾” throat depth can handle almost any project.
- Comes with 3 upper wheels (6” x 2.75”).
9 hardened bottom anvils:
- ⅛”, ½”, and ¾” edge radii.
- 6” crown radius.
- 2 flat rolls.
- 5/16” x ¼” step roll.
- 1½ ” and ⅝” round bead rolls.
- You can roll beads as well as form metal on this English wheel.
- All upper wheels and lower anvils use sealed bearings.
- Swivel head lets you either push material directly into the throat or at a 90° to it.
- Quick-release cam allows you to release the panel without changing tension.
- Adjust the tension via the kick tensioner, made of real rubber.
- Fully welded 5” x 5” x .250” box tubing framework prevents flex when rolling at full capacity.
- Tooling holder on the side of the machine gives you a convenient place to put your rolls.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with hands-on machine experience.
Recommended for: Restoration or bodywork on autos, planes, cycles, and much more.
Item Number EW-40
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Throat Depth 37-3/4"
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Lower Die Radius 1.85", 2.165", 4.85,40"
Shipping Weight 510lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 67x48x14
Top Wheel Dimensions 6” x 2 ¼”
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.