With a welded steel frame, this manual sheet metal bender is strong enough to bend 14 gauge mild steel across its full length of 10 feet (120”). The HB-12014 will last for years in any shop.
- This industrial sheet metal bender has a maximum bend angle of 135°.
- 10 foot sheet metal brake made using only the highest-quality materials.
- Machined bending leaf pivots ride in precision bushings, allowing for better bend tolerances and minimizing operator fatigue.
- 2 massive counterweights on the bending apron reduce the effort of bending at maximum capacity.
- 1-piece bending blade, machined to perfection, achieves tight bend radiuses.
- Top beam depth adjusts to fit different material thickness.
- Comes standard with stop rod to ensure repeatability for production runs.
- Thick, fully-welded steel plate frame maintains accuracy and keeps the machine from buckling at full capacity.
- Baileigh Industrial covers this 10 foot sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock part replacements for fast shipments.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from our knowledgeable reps. Feel free to call anytime for help or project advice.
Item Number HB-12014
Min Reverse Bend .625"
Thickness (SS) 14 ga. (18 ga.)
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Shipping Weight 3400lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 145x33x42
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.