The ability to bend full sheet metal panels is important to a shop’s productivity. The HB-12016 sheet metal hand brake can fit an 8-foot sheet corner to corner, opening up wider project possibilities.
- Sheet metal hand brake bends16 gauge mild steel across its full 10-foot length (120”).
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- 2 heavy duty counterweights assist the operator and the reduce effort of bending full sheets.
- Comes standard with a stop rod to help you easily make repeatable bends for production runs.
- Top beam and bending leaf made from fully-welded plate steelprevents this hand sheet metal bender from flexing and ensures accurate bends.
- Steel support rods stabilize the machine.
- Main pivots, supports, and clamp levers are made from high-quality cast iron, then machined to exacting tolerances.
- Fully-welded steel stand can bolt to the floor for even more stability.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Help and project advice from our knowledgeable reps is always just a call away!
Item Number HB-12016
Min Reverse Bend .625"
Thickness (SS) 16 ga. (20 ga.)
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Shipping Weight 2840lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 145x33x41
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.