We consider the HB-4816 the best 4-foot (48”), 16-gauge straight metal brake on the market. Its welded steel frame with support trusses minimizes flex at full capacity.
- 2 material clamps rotate on cams to lift and drop the beam and clamp the sheet metal.
- All pivots and clamping components, machined to exacting tolerances, achieve high-quality bends.
- Included stop rod enables you to make repeatable bends for production runs.
- Adjustable blade gap lets you account for different material thicknesses.
- Heavy counterweight helps you easily bend sheet metal at full capacity.
- Comes standard with a sturdy modular stand that you can secured to the floor.
- Blades and bending bars are replaceable, so you can get even more years of productivity out of this long-wearing sheet metal brake.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps—all with hands-on machine experience.
Recommended for: Just about any fabrication shop that regularly bends sheet metal.
Item Number HB-4816
Thickness (SS) 16 ga. (20 ga.)
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Shipping Weight 485lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 64x23x30
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.