This 72” manual hand brake maintains accuracy with a fully-welded framework, made of heavy steel plate including support trusses on the top and bottom.
- 22 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Easily bends across its entire 6-foot length at full capacity.
- Angle of up to 120°.
- Right and left precision cam lever arm carefully lifts or drops to clamp the material.
- Adjustable clamping pressure lets you accommodate more delicate work.
- Comes standard with heavy-duty steel floor stand.
- Baileigh backs this sheet metal hand brake with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: HVAC shops or race car fabrication shops that produce and hang vehicle bodies.
Item Number HBR-7222
Thickness (SS) 22 ga.
Bend Angle 0 - 120°
Shipping Weight 420lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 85x19x26
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.