We built this manual sheet metal punch to withstand years of use in a garage or fabrication shop. The HP-160 metal punch press will make a perfect hole every time—faster and more efficiently than methods like drilling.
- Manually operated with a long lever to multiply your strength.
- Rugged capacity of up to .137” mild steel.
- Comes standard with 9 sets of punches and dies, ranging from 1/8” to 5/8” round.
- 6.25” throat depth allows you to punch practically any part of a given piece of material.
- Includes industrial material stop to make repeatability easier for production runs.
- Made from heavy-duty 1.5” steel plate and weighs an impressive 176 lbs. This sturdy construction adds strength to the metal punch press and ensures accurate results.
- Manual sheet metal punch backed by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our experienced team.
Item Number HP-160
Throat Depth 6.25"
Max. Punching Capacity 0.137” mild steel/0.196” Aluminum
Shipping Weight 230lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48x31x13
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.