This Baileigh horizontal press brake machine can bend, punch, and shear with the right tooling. You can easily make small parts, like flanges and brackets, because material lies on a flat surface.
- 5 hp motor produces up to 45 tons of pressure.
- 9.84” stroke length.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system is located on top of the metal press brake to reduce flex.
- You can adjust the pressure of the the hydraulics for your material.
- Designed for simple operation. In 15 minutes, anyone could learn to run it.
- Numerical control (NC) programmer can store up to 50 programs with 10 bends per program.
- Electronic encoders make this hydraulic press brake accurate to +/- .002”.
- Product counter makes production runs more efficient.
- Control the bending stroke with 2 buttons or with the foot pedal, so your hands are free to guide the material.
- You can also run the metal press brake in a manual mode for one-off projects as well as set-up.
- Robust manual back gauge bolts to the machine and helps with repeatability.
- Machined table, 36” high, keeps your material perfectly level. No need to hold one side and hope it’s lined up!
- Quick-release tooling system makes changes fast and simple. Just turn the handle and the post will lift. The V die slides in and out.
- Accepts attachments for punching, straightening, shearing, and even pipe bending.
- Includes 80mm single-V tooling (V-opening die and V post).
- Many additional tooling sets are available. We can find the right one for your project or create a custom set, if necessary.
- 2,266-pound steel frame, made from 4 powerful pieces of inch-thick flat bar, will keep results accurate for many years and won’t flinch under pressure.
- Shelving in the front can hold tooling and items you might need on a daily basis.
- We stock replacement parts, so we can ship them to you quickly.
- This Baileigh horizontal press is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of service reps, all with hands-in machine experience, are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
- Full industrial production, including shipbuilding yards, boiler manufacturers, nuclear applications.
- Making parts that are thick, but not wide (die size is limited).
Item Number HPB-45NC
Return Speed .78" / sec.
Motor 5 hp
Pressure 45 tons
Punch Height 7.875"
Working Speed .51" / sec.
Stroke Accuracy +/– .002"
Stroke Length 9.84"
Table Height 36.61"
Approach Speed 1.5" / sec.
Fixture Holes (1) @ 3.268" dia. / (3) @ 2.283" dia.
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 2270lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x55
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.