With a welded cast-steel framework, this hydraulic press is a must-have for any engineering workshop, repair firm, or technical training institutions.
- 110-ton maximum capacity.
- 59” working width.
- 8”-diameter cylinder with 13.75” stroke.
- 10 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 2 speeds and pressure regulator let you adjust to suit a given project.
- Cylinder moves left and right within the frame for off-center parts.
- Effortlessly adjust the height of the heavy work table using the hydraulic cylinder and lifting chains.
- 4.09” chrome piston with automatic return saves time after you’re finished applying pressure.
- Typically kept in stock for fast shipping.
- Delivery in accordance with CE standards.
- Baileigh covers this H-frame press with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means that project troubleshooting and advice from our experienced team is just a call away.
Item Number HSP-110M-1500-HD
Return Speed .23" / sec.
Maximum Pressure 4375 psi
Motor 10 hp
Piston Head Diameter 4.09"
Pump Speed 3.9 gal/min.
Oil Capacity 35.65 gal
Working Speed .15" / sec.
Working Width 59"
Maximum Capacity 110 tons
Cylinder Stroke 13.75"
Cylinder Movable Yes
Cylinder Diameter 8"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 4240lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 96x48x97 & 48x45x53
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.