With a 1” plate steel framework and plenty of time-saving features, this hydraulic press sets the standard by which all other models should be measured.
- 110-ton capacity.
- 42.12” working width.
- 8.66” diameter cylinder with 11.8” stroke.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 7.5 hp motor can push all 110 tons of force without strain.
- cylinder moves left or right within the framework so you can apply force for off-center projects.
- 2-speed down movement (rapid or slow descent) with pressure regulator.
- 6.3” chrome piston automatically returns to top position after the job is done.
- Welded steel construction maintains accuracy, holding up under the machine’s full force without flexing.
- Baileigh backs this hydraulic shop press with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our experienced team of reps will also provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number HSP-110M-HD
Return Speed .393" / sec.
Maximum Pressure 3858 psi
Motor 7.5 hp
Piston Head Diameter 4.72"
Pump Speed 1.5 / 5.17 gal/min.
Oil Capacity 7.92 gal
Working Speed .106" / sec.
Working Width 36.22"
System Oil Capacity 3.17 gal
Lowering Speed .362" / sec.
Maximum Capacity 110 tons
Cylinder Stroke 15.75"
Cylinder Movable Yes
Cylinder Diameter 10"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 3400lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 98x48x95
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.