Need a lot of tonnage? Our HSP-176M workshop hydraulic press provides 165 tons of force. Its fully-welded .375” steel plate framework can handle maximum capacity pressure every day.
- 43.3” working width.
- 12.75" diameter cylinder with 11.8” stroke.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- 4 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 2 hydraulic speeds—rapid advance and slower approach—let you choose the right speed for your application.
- You can operate the ram in automatic (motorized) or manual mode (hand pump) for even more control.
- Cylinder can move left or right within the framework, perfect for off-center parts and applications.
- 5.90” chrome piston automatically returns to the top after you’re done pressing.
- Worktable includes 2 sets of supports made from 3” round stock to keep the press as stable as possible.
- Motorized table height adjustment: lifting chains on attach to the ram, so the hydraulic system does all the work. No strain on your back!
- Includes a set of V-blocks.
- Baileigh backs this hydraulic H-frame press with a 1-year parts warranty, as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number HSP-176M-HD
Return Speed .5" / sec.
Maximum Pressure 3814 psi
Motor 14.75 hp.
Piston Head Diameter 5.90"
Pump Speed 1.92 / 7.50 gal/min.
Oil Capacity 7.92 gal
Working Speed .090" / sec.
Working Width 43.3"
Lowering Speed .350" / sec.
Maximum Capacity 165 tons
Cylinder Stroke 11.8"
Cylinder Movable Yes
Cylinder Diameter 12.75"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 3465lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 96x48x99
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.