Our most powerful hydraulic shop press, the HSP-200M-C can deliver 200 tons of pressure on the main ram, but also includes a smaller 20 ton hydraulic arbor press attachment. A .375” cast steel framework makes this press one of the best values on the market.
- Unique two station design.
- 200-ton capacity on main press.
- 20-ton capacity on side press.
- 47” working width.
- 11”-diameter cylinder with 11.8” stroke.
- 10 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Stand-alone hydraulic system with a piston-style pump.
- Cylinder can move left and right within the frame, ideal for off-center projects.
- Pressure gauge comes standard.
- Includes a 2-piece V-block set.
- Baileigh Industrial covers this hydraulic H-frame press with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our experienced team whenever you need help or project tips.
Item Number HSP-200M-C
Return Speed .228" / sec.
Motor 10 hp
Piston Head Diameter 6.125" (Main), 1.77" (Side)
Pump Speed 4 gal/min
Oil Capacity 32 gal.
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Working Speed .154" / sec.
Working Width 47" (Main)
Maximum Capacity 200 ton (Main), 20 ton (Side)
Cylinder Stroke 11.8" (Main), 11.75" (Side)
Cylinder Movable Yes (Main Only)
Cylinder Diameter 11" (Main), 3.95" (Side)
Distance From Table To Ram Min. 8.11" - Max. 32.01" (Main), Min. 9.84" - Max. 38.97" (Side)
Power 220 Volt Three Phase
Shipping Weight 6910lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 96x48x93 & 48x45x55
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.