Weighing in at just over 1750 pounds, this motorized H-frame press is built to last. Its welded .375” plate steel structure can handle all the hydraulic system’s force without flexing.
- 66 tons of hydraulic force.
- 40.94” working width.
- 9.85” cylinder stroke.
- Runs on 220 volt 3-phase power.
- Robust 5.3 hp motor runs on has 2 working speeds: rapid descent and slow approach.
- Hand pump gives you the option for even finer control.
- Cylinder moves left or right within the framework to deliver pressure on off-center parts.
- 7.08”-diameter cylinder automatically returns to the toponce the job is done.
- 53.34” table fabricated to exacting tolerances.
- Table features 2 support pins that are 2” in diameter, letting you lock the table in at the correct working height.
- Lifting chainshelp with the placement of the table and save you muscle strain.
- Includes pressure regulator and ram cap.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic shop press with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number HSP-66M-HD
Return Speed .393" / sec.
Maximum Pressure 3814 psi
Motor 5.3 hp
Piston Head Diameter 3.94"
Pump Speed .871 / 3.619 / gal/min.
Oil Capacity 7.92 gal
Working Speed .086" / sec.
Working Width 40.94"
System Oil Capacity 2.11 gal
Lowering Speed .362" / sec.
Maximum Capacity 66 tons
Cylinder Stroke 9.85"
Cylinder Movable Yes
Cylinder Diameter 8.26"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 2360lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 96x48x95
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.