This H-frame press maintains accuracy with fully-welded steel main frame. Go ahead and use its full 75 tons of force. This air-powered shop press won’t flex or buckle on you!
- 31.5” working width.
- Large 9” diameter cylinder with a 9.8” stroke.
- Requires a 90 to 115 psi compressor.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics help the machine last and run smoothly for many years of productivity.
- Integrated foot pedal makes this H-frame press easy to control.
- If you’d like more delicate control, you can choose the manual hand pump located on the side of the HSP-75A.
- Winch and pulley system will save time when lifting and lowering the working table. (It also saves strain on your back muscles.)
- Comes standard with a V-block set.
- You can count on Baileigh for a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number HSP-75A
Piston Head Diameter 3"
Movable Cylinder Yes
Working Width 31.5"
Maximum Capacity 75 tons
Cylinder Stroke 9.8"
Cylinder Diameter 9"
Distance From Table To Ram Min. 6.69" - Max. 34.80"
Power Pneumatic / Manual
Shipping Weight 1110lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 83x44x16
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.