Looking for an entry-level wood jointer? Want to upgrade from a small benchtop model? This affordable wood jointer is perfect for home shops or anyone working with 6”-wide pieces.
- 1 hp motor spins the blade at 4,800 rpm.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so it will work almost anywhere.
- Tried and true wedge bed design is durable and simple to use.
- 7” x 55” oversized steel table, mounted on dovetailed ways, gives you support and minimizes vibrations.
- Built-in rabbeting ledge helps you easily make grooves down the sides of boards for edge joining.
- 29”-long, 4”-tall fence has positive stops at 90° and 45° right and left.
- Lever on the infeed table allows you to adjust the cut depth up to 1/2” for quick set-ups.
- Straight 3-knife cutting head comes standard with the jointing machine.
- 4” dust port can connect to your dust collection system and keep your shop clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number IJ-655-1.0
Shipping Weight 335lbs
Table Size (Length) 55.5"
Table Size (Width) 7-1/4"
Fence Size 4" x 29"
Maximum Rabbeting Capacity 1/2"
Cutter Head Diameter 2-1/2"
Max Stock Width 6"
Number of Knives 3
Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth 1/2"
Power 110/220V Single Phase(Prewired 110V)
Horse Power 1
Weight (lbs) 229
Rabbet Ledge 3-1/2" x 8-5/8
Rolling Base Yes
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x38
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.