The IP-1306 benchtop wood planer is our smallest planer. It's easily portable but performs like a much larger unit. Built to last, this 13”-wide planer is perfect for hobbyists and shops on a budget.
- A 2 hp, 15 AMP motor turns the cutter head at 10,000 rpm.
- Spiral style cutter head with 26 2-sided carbide inserts comes standard.
- 6” maximum cutting height.
- Up to ⅛” cut depth.
- Runs on 110-volt power. You can use this portable wood planer anywhere.
- 13” x 9 ⅞” main table includes front and back wing extensions that can expand to 13” x 27 ⅞”.
- Large table keeps the board flat and straight for dependably true cuts.
- Sliding quick set depth stop for easy changes in depth of cut.
- 4 screw posts to raise and lower table to keep the table flat at all times
- 26 fpm infeed speed.
- 2½” and 4” dust ports can hook up to your dust collection system so your shop stays neat and clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, so we can get them to you quickly.
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone for this portable benchtop wood planer. Call our team of experienced woodworkers when you need help or project advice.
Item Number IP-1306
Shipping Weight 80lbs
Table Size (Length) 27-7/8"
Table Size (Width) 13"
Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw) 1/8"
Cutter Head Diameter 2"
Max Stock Width 13'
Maximum Stock Height 6"
Minimum Stock Thickness 1/8""
Minimum Stock Length 7"
Table Elevation Manual
Planer RPM 10,000
Horse Power 2
Weight (lbs) 80
AMP Draw 15
Number of Inserts 26
Insert Rows 8
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 26x17x22
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.