With a 22” width and a segmented infeed roll, this industrial wood planer lets you smooth multiple boards with different heights at once. A cast iron table and columns help a wood thickness planer last for years.
- Massive 10 hp motor spins the cutter at 5,000 rpm.
- Comes standard with a 5-row spiral cutter head with rotatable carbide blades that last much longer than a straight-knife blade.
- .25” maximum depth of cut.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Spring-loaded segmented steel infeed roll automatically adjusts to different board heights side by side.
- Switch between 2 feeding speedsfor better results on different types of wood:
- 30 feet per minute for softer materials (or jobs where a refined surface is less important).
- 20 feet per minute for hardwoods or materials prone to chipping. This speed gives you a smoother finish.
- 32" x 22" cast iron table supports the material, reduces vibrations, and ensures accuracy.
- 2 heavy columns raise or lower the table and stabilize the machine.
- Handwheel lets you adjust the table elevation. Digital readout shows the changes for easy repeatability.
- Segmented chip breaker stops debris from clogging the industrial wood planer (or your dust collector).
- Chip breaker also prevents wood from chipping by holding the material down right in front of the cutter head.
- Solid iron pressure bar maintains even force across the planed stock.
- Steel outfeed roll moves the material consistently and reliably for fast production.
- Quick-adjust bed rolls reduce friction.
- You can set the bed rolls high to keep rough-sawn stock from getting stuck, or set them lower to produce the straightest, smoothest boards possible.
- Anti-kickback fingers safely grip the material so that it’s less likely to shoot backwards if the cutter jams.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- If you ever need replacement parts, we keep them in stock so we can ship them without delay.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of woodworking specialists, all with hands-on machine experience.
Heavy duty thickness planer recommended for: Cabinet shops, lumber yards, or anyone who needs to process wide boards.
Item Number IP-2209-HD
Shipping Weight 1630lbs
Table Size (Length) 32""
Table Size (Width) 22"
Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw) 1/4"
Cutter Head Diameter 3-1/4"
Max Stock Width 22"
Number of Knives 5 Row Spiral
Maximum Stock Height 9"
Minimum Stock Thickness 1/2"
Minimum Stock Length 9"
Feed Speed 2 Speed 20 & 30 fpm
Table Elevation Manual with Digital Readout
Power 220V Three Phase
Horse Power 10
Weight (lbs) 1760
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x66
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.