This combo mill drill lathe is ideal for small shops. Sturdily built with an MT-2 taper, the MLD-1022 offers all the features you’d want, including a DRO and independent motors.
- Runs on 110 volts. Just plug it into a standard outlet.
- 2 independent 1 hp motors (for the lathe and the mill) reduce wear and tear and give this combination machine a longer life.
- Adjustable lathe speed from 50 to 2,250 rpm with a DRO for precise cutting.
- Steady rest and follow rest minimize vibrations for more accurate results.
- Comes with 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks to hold both square and rounded materials.
- Built with robust MT-4 spindle taper on lathe & MT-2 on mill.
- Yoke on stationary mill allows you to drill as on a traditional drill press.
- Includes sheet metal stand, but you can also use this mill drill lathe on your benchtop.
- Precision-ground and hardened ways ensure long life and years of high-quality machining.
- Combo lathe mill drill covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from a team of metalworking experts.
Item Number MLD-1022
Range Of Longitudinal Feed Per Rev .003 – .008"
Range Of Metric Threads .4 – 3.5 mm
Spindle Bore 1.1"
Range Of Inch Threads 8 – 56 T.P.I
Motor 1 hp
Speeds 50-2250 rpm (variable)
Top Slide Travel 2"
Width Of Bed 5.3"
Spindle Stroke 2"
Spindle Taper MT 4
Tailstock Quill Travel 2"
Taper Of Spindle Bore MT 4
Taper Of Tailstock Quill MT 2
Swing Over Bed 9.75"
Swing Over Cross Slide 5.7"
Max. Distance Spindle To Column 6.5"
Max. Distance Spindle To Table 8.375"
Cross Slide Travel 4.5"
Distance Between Centers 22"
Shipping Weight 450lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x55
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.