Do you work with a lot 16 or 18 gauge metal? Made in the USA with a steel frame, this foot pedal-controlled deep shrinker stretcher lets you quickly and comfortably shape thicker sheets.
- 16 gauge mild steel and 12 gauge aluminum capacity.
- 7” throat allows you to get deep into a panel.
- Comes standard with a set of 4 patented* magnetic jaws, all you need for both shrinking and stretching.
- It takes seconds to switch between functions. You only have to turn the jaw tooling around.
- Adjustment wheel on top helps you get the jaw gap just right.
- Convenient and ergonomic foot pedal operation keeps your hands free.
- Solid plate steel construction enables this shrinker stretcher machine to accurately form thick-gauge metal for many years.
- We cover this machine with a 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone from a team of knowledgeable metalworkers.
- Replacement jaws and other parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- Save money by sending the jaws to us for resurfacing. No need buy new jaws every time they wear down!
This MSS-14F shrinker stretcher with a stand is recommended for: Any automotive, aeronautical, or metalworking shop that does a lot of shrinking and stretching, particularly on heavier gauges.
Item Number MSS-14F
Country of Manufacture United States
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Throat Depth 7"
Working Height 37.5"
Aluminum Capacity 12 ga.
Shipping Weight 380lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.